Neon Flex BLUE High Voltage 230v
The alternative to neon, LED Neon Flex is made of a material stronger and more flexible than glass. Neon Flex at £1366.00 for a 50metre roll. Shock and vibration proof, LEDs are encased in a PVC flexible core, allowing the material to be shaped as required. The LED's are positioned 12mm apart and the Neon Flex can be cut to length at 100cm.
• Easy to install
• No-Soldering required
• High visibility, even in bright daylight
• 800,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
• Major reduction of maintenance costs
• IP64 Rating
• Low power consumption
• Energy efficient
• Environmentally friendly
• Major reduction in power costs
• No exposed glass tubing – safe transportation and installation
• Shock & vibration proof
• Runs at low temperature – safe to touch
• Cool and quiet operation
• Flexibility of use and design
• 12 Month Guarantee
- Dimensions 16mm x 23mm x 13mm
- Cutting Points Spacing: Every 100cm
- LED Spacing: 10mm
- LED Density: 8 Per 10cm
- Power Consumption: 9.64 watt / metre
- Power : 230v
- IP : 64 - Waterproof.
Perfect for cove lighting or wall washes and suitable for both interior and exterior linear lighting applications.
This product is sold per 50metre Roll.
Please allow upto a 7 day leadtime for delivery. If you need sooner please contact us with your requested leadtime. Depending on stock we may have the quantity available sooner.
Please choose quantity and delivery options from the checkout area.
Find Code : NEONS99