Mode Transformer Low voltage
This low voltage transformer can power a single 18mm Cold Cathode tube upto 2 meters in length. The Low voltage transformer is compact enough to sit alongside the lamp, although they can be situated remotely. For use with Neon and Cold Cathode lighting. Neon power supply.
Product Weight: 6kg
Product Condition: New
Transformer Mode (Low voltage) - 995v 50mA. This low voltage transformer can power a single Cold 18mm Cathode lamp upto 2 meters in length. Low voltage transformers are compact enough to sit alongside the lamp in most cases, although they can be situated remotely. For use with Neon and Cold Cathode. Both low and high voltage transformers are dimmable and fully compatible with most lighting control systems. All transformers come with built-in Open Circuit and Earth Leakage protection.
- Dimmable with ALL types of domestic and hard-fired dimmers.
- Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
- Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
- Complies with EMC Emission Standard EN 55015.
- Complies with EMC Immunity Standard EN 61547.
- Energy efficient, ensures cool operating temperature.
- Terminal covers and cable clamps.
- Suitable for 50W to 155W or 215W loads.
- Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
- Lightweight and compact size, only 400 grams.
- Mode products are guaranteed for two years.
- Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.
- 12V and 24V versions available.
- Mode Transformer (Low voltage) - 995v 50mA
Please choose delivery and quantity options from the checkout area.
Find Code : MODEE1